Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Centre for Wellbeing Science
- Toner, E., Haslam, N., Robinson, J., & Williams, P., Character strengths and wellbeing in adolescence: Structure and correlates of the Values in Action Inventory of Strengths for Children, Personality and Individual Differences (2012), doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2011.12.014
Download the PDF
- McCall, T., Waters, L., & White, M. (2012). Sin & Transcendence: Finding similarities and points of connection between Positive Psychology and Christianity. Dialogue Australasia: Values, Philosophy and Religious Studies, 27, 17-21.
Available online at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Sin & Transcendence - Finding similarities and points of connection between Positive Psychology and Christianity.pdf
- Monshat, K., Vella-Brodrick, D. A., Herman, H., & Burns, J. (2012). Mental health promotion in the Internet age: A consultation with Australian young people to inform the design of an online mindfulness training program. Health Promotion International, 27, 177-186.
Available on-line at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Monshat, Vella-Brodrick, 2012, Mental health promotion in the Internet age.pdf
- Muller, J., & Waters, L. (2012). A review of the Latent and Manifest Bests (LAMB) Scale. Australian Journal of Career Development, 56(1), 32-38.
Available on-line at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Muller Waters - LAMB Scale.pdf
- Page, K. M. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2012). From non-malfeasance to beneficence: Key criteria, approaches and ethical issues relating to positive employee health and well-being. In N. P. Reilly, M. J. Sirgy, and C. A. Gorman (Eds.). Handbook of Quality-of-Life Programs: Enhancing Ethics and Improving Quality of Life at Work. Netherlands: Springer Publishers.
- Quinlan, D., Swain, N. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2012). Character Strengths Interventions: Building on what we know for improved outcomes. Journal of Happiness Studies, 13, 1145-1163.
- Serlachius, A., Northam, L., Frydenberg, E. & Cameron, F. (2012). Adapting a generic coping skills program for adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes: A qualitative study. Journal of Health Psychology, 17(3), 313-323.
- Toner, E., Haslam, N., Robinson, J., & Williams, P. (2012). Character strengths and wellbeing in adolescence: Structure and correlates of the Values in Action Inventory of Strengths for Children. Personality and Individual Differences, 52, 637-642.
- Vella-Brodrick, D. (2012). From Nonmalfeasance to Beneficence: Key Criteria, Approaches, and Ethical Issues Relating to Positive Employee Health and Well-Being. Work and Quality of Life: Ethical Practices in Organizations. Springer Science+Business Media. 463-489.
- Vella-Brodrick, D. (2012). Mental health promotion in the Internet age: a consultation with Australian young people to inform the design of an online mindfulness training programme. Health Promotion International, 27, 177-186.
- Waters, L. (2012). Predicting Job Satisfaction: Contributions of individual gratitude and institutionalized gratitude. Psychology, 3(12a), 1174-1176. (Open Access)
Available online at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Predicting Job Satisfaction- Contributions of individual gratitude and institutionalized gratitude.pdf
- Waters, L., White, M. & Murray, S. (2012). Toward the creation of a positive institution. The International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry, 14(2), 60-66.
Available online at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Toward the Creation of a Positive Institution St Peter's College, Adelaide,...pdf