Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Centre for Wellbeing Science
- Currie, G., Richardson, T., Smyth, P. Vella-Brodrick, D., Hine, J, Lucas K., Stanley, J. Morris, J. Kinnear, R., & Stanley, J. (2010). Investigating links between transport disadvantage, social exclusion and well-being in Melbourne: Updated results. Research in Transportation Economics, 29, 287-295.
- Deans, J., Frydenberg, E., Tsurutani, H. (2010). Operationalising Social and Emotional Coping Competencies in Kindergarten Children 2010. New Zealand Research in Early Childhood Education Journal, 13, 113-124.
- Firth, N., Frydenberg, E., Greaves, D. (2010). Coping styles and strategies: a comparison of adolescent students with and without learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 43(1) 77-85.
- Joslin, F., Waters, L., & Dudgeon, P. (2010). Perceived acceptance and work standards as predictors of work attitudes and behavior and employee psychological distress following an internal business merger. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 25(1), 22–43
Available on-line at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Joslin, F., Waters, L., & Dudgeon, P. (2010). Perceived acceptance and work standards as predictors of work attitudes.pdf
- Mitchell, J., Vella-Brodrick, D., & Klein, B. (2010).Positive Psychology and the Internet: A Mental Health Opportunity . E-Journal of Applied Psychology, 6, 30-41.
Available online at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Positive psychology and the internet_ A mental health opportunity.pdf
- Stanley, J. Stanley, J., Vella-Brodrick, D., Currie, G. (2010). The place of transport in facilitating social inclusion via the mediating influence of social capital. Research in Transportation Economics 29, 280-286.