Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Centre for Wellbeing Science
- Firth, N., Frydenberg, E., & Greaves, D. (2008). Perceived control and adaptive coping: Programs for adolescent students who have learning disabilities. Learning Disability Quarterly, 31, 151-165.
- Frydenberg, E., Eacott, C., & Clark, N. (2008). Teaching Coping Skills: From Distress to Success. Prevention Researcher, 8-12.
- Gallagher, E. N. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2008). Social support and emotional intelligence as predictors of subjective well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 44, 1551-1561.
- Norrish, J. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2008). Is the study of happiness a worthy scientific pursuit? Social Indicators Research, 87, 393-407.
- Waters, L. (2008). From unemployment to re-employment: A literature review and conceptual model of the proposed role of protean career attitude in facilitating psychological health, job search intensity, re-employment quality and job growth (pp. 328-351). In K. Näswall., J, Hellgren., & M, Sverke. (Eds.) The Individual in the Changing Working Life. Cambridge University Press.
- Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2008). Clues for attaining a life filled with purpose and personal growth. Proceeding of the 9th Australian Conference on Quality of Life. Melbourne, November 22, 2007.
- Waters, L. (2008). Using human brain dynamics to enhance workplace team dynamics: Evidence from two applied case studies. Neuroleadership Journal, 1, 61-66.
Available online at http://web.education.unimelb.edu.au/assets/pospsych/Using Human brain dynamics to enhance workplace team dynamics.pdf