The Science of Learning Research Hub
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Science of Learning Research Hub was established with the vision to improve learning outcomes in Australian schools through the promotion and implementation of scientifically validated learning strategies and tools. In order to achieve this, the Hub has brought together leading researchers from neuroscience, education and cognitive psychology, working together with the education community to improve education and wellbeing outcomes.
The Science of Learning Partnership Schools Initiative is a key program run by the Hub to meet its objective of translating proven science of learning research into effective classroom practice. The purpose of the initiative is to:
- Facilitate engagement and collaboration between researchers, teachers and school leaders.
- Develop the capacity for school leaders and teachers to develop a clinical approach to teaching, in accordance with the MGSE model of Clinical Practice. This will develop their capacity to diagnose, intervene, implement, and evaluate, in working towards improving educational outcomes.
- Provide teachers and school leaders with networking and learning opportunities with the other schools within the Community of Practice
- Leadership Coaching
- Learning Science Professional Development Programming
If you are interested in learning more about our program, visit our website.
Hub leadership group:
- Luke Mandouit, Science of Learning Partnership Schools Initiative Director
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Dr Irina Grossman, Melbourne Graduate School of Education