Elke Reichmann is Professor for early Childhood Studies at the Protestant University of Applied Sciences LudwigsburgGermany. In 2004 she entered academia. In parallel she worked as an elementary school teacher for 12 years. Previously she taught in the BA programme “Elementarbildung” at the University of Education Weingarten and the MA programme “Early Childhood Studies” in association with the University of Education, St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- children’s transitions from preschool to elementary school
- the cooperation between preschool and elementary school
- children´s play and learning
- cooperative learning
- Reichmann, E. 2010. Übergänge vom Kindergarten in die Grundschule unter
Berücksichtigung kooperativer Lernformen. Baltmannsweiler: Schneider.
- Reichmann, E. 2011. Influence of transition programmes on the transition from German kindergarten to elementary school. Paper presented at the 21st EECERA annual Conference Switzerland “Education from birth: Research, Practices and Educational Policy”, 14th to 17th September 2011
University of Education Weingarten
Ph: +49 751 501 2072