2023 nominations now closed!
Nominees and nominators will be advised of application outcomes in early April.
The MGSE Alumni Early-Career Award honours and recognises our graduates who have excelled in their fields while also making significant contributions to the Graduate School, the University, or their communities.
The award is presented annually, and nominations are assessed by a panel of MGSE academic and professional staff.
Open to all alumni who have graduated from any MGSE course in the eight years before January of the year in which the award is conferred.
Nominators should address all 3 selection criteria:
- Demonstrated excellence, innovation and leadership in their contribution to education
- Evidence of collaboration with and a strong contribution to local, national or international communities
- Sustained record of working to address equity issues in education or related fields.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted. Each application requires a nominator who must be able and willing to speak about the nominee's work if the Selection Committee requires further information.
- Please read the above award eligibility and selection criteria before beginning an award nomination.
- Please note that the Selection Committee may request a CV if there is difficulty differentiating between several high-quality applications.
- Each nomination must include 1-2 paragraphs that address each selection criterion.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com