The Arts Education Team engage in a range of investigative research projects that employ existing and emerging methodologies. They are dedicated to advancing the ways in which the arts can further enhance and inform our understandings of:
- formal, non-formal and informal learning
- teacher education and the professional learning of teachers
- engagement and creativity
- the artist/teacher, teacher/artist across a range of contexts
- the role and potential of cultural institutions
- arts-based pedagogies and research methodologies.