The MGSE web site is a responsive design web site.
The web site use Squiz Matrix CMS.
- Only use components and HTML from this style guide
- Do not create your own in-line styles or add styles to the page using the
<style>tag – including anything from third party ‘plugins’
- As soon as you do this you are designing on the fly
- If you need a new design element go through an appropriate design > development > test process
- Whenever a page is created or changed, always ensure pages are valid HTML according to the W3C validator https://validator.w3.org/
- Browsers are very forgiving, but not all browsers behave the same. Validating the HTML is best way to ensure cross browser compatibility. Eyeballing the output is not enough.
- The Web Developer browser plugin is handy tool for HTML validation - use 'Validate Local HTML' tool to avoid cache issues when validating