Graduate Education Ambassador Program
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE) is looking for passionate and dedicated students to join the 2018 Graduate Ambassador Program. Ambassadors will participate in a range of events to help promote the courses MGSE offers including Open Day, photoshoots, information sessions, social media forums and webinars.
Why become a student ambassador?
- Enjoy networking opportunities with fellow students and staff
- Receive personal and professional development
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Enhance written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy networking opportunities with fellow MGSE students and staff
This is a volunteer based opportunity designed to assist students in gaining work experience and valuable communication and leadership skills. While no financial remuneration is provided, successful applicants to the program will have access to free professional development including communications training.
Ambassadors will contribute approximately 20 hours of service across a 12 month period, although participation is flexible and based around academic and other commitments.
Who can apply?
Education students who have completed:
- a minimum of one semester of study of a graduate level education course (with a minimum average of 65%), or
- their undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne with a minimum 65% average AND enrolment in a graduate level education course.
How to apply
Please note: Applications for 2018 are now closed. Applications for 2019 will open later in the year.
For more information, please download the position description.
If you have any questions about the program feel free to contact Cara Scobie on email@example.com.