I don’t meet learning area requirements, is there anything I can do?

If you don’t meet the learning area requirements for our Master of Teaching (Secondary) or the Master of Teaching (Secondary) Internship, you can meet these by undertaking additional study at the University of Melbourne or another tertiary education institution. Further details on how to meet learning area requirements can be found in the Learning Area table above.

Visit our Master of Teaching (Secondary) course page to find out more and apply.

Learn more