Study teaching at the Melbourne Graduate School of Education and gain the tools you need to excel as a teacher in early childhood, primary or secondary settings.
A teaching degree from the Melbourne Graduate School of Education is like no other. We bring together theory and practice in a way that gives you powerful insights into young people and how they learn.
We are the only university in Australia to offer a teaching degree that employs a genuine evidence-based teaching framework.
Our unique partnership model with schools means that you:
- become an active member of a school or early childhood community early in your studies
- gain valuable work experience in schools and early childhood education settings
- connect what you learn at university with what you learn while teaching
- receive high-level support from practicing teachers and university staff
- develop the skills to assess and diagnose students’ individual learning needs and tailor your lessons accordingly.