Become a Teacher
Study teaching at the Melbourne Graduate School of Education and gain the tools you need to excel as a teacher in early childhood, primary or secondary settings.
Master of Education (MEd)
Gain a strong foundation in education practice and theory with our Master of Education degree. Delve into contemporary education issues, connect with the latest developments in the field, and garner the expertise to move beyond the classroom
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Specialisation in Arts Education (MEd)
- Specialisation in Assessment and Pedagogy (MEd)
- Specialisation in Equity, Diversity and Social Change (MEd)
- Specialisation in Leadership and Management (MEd)
- Specialisation in Literacy Education (MEd)
- Specialisation in Mathematics and Science Education (MEd)
- Specialisation in Policy in a Global Context (MEd)
- Specialisation in Student Wellbeing (MEd)
Arts, History & Languages
Study the tools and techniques required to effectively engage and deliver Arts, History & Language related coursework to students.
Evidence-Based Teaching for Educators
Learn how to use evidence about what each student knows and understands at the start of the teaching period to inform their teaching interventions.
Evaluation and Assessment
By undertaking an Evaluation and Assessment course, you will become familiar with theories underlying policy and program development, ethical practice, key concepts and approaches to evaluation and the various roles of an evaluator.
General Studies in Education
Gain a strong foundation in education practice and theory with our General Studies in Education courses. Delve into contemporary education issues, connect with the latest developments in the field, and garner the expertise to move beyond the classroom.
Global and International Education
By studying in Global and International Education you will gain understanding of issues, methodologies and frameworks to help teach internationally, and to educate students about globally informative subjects.
Learn about quality teaching, governance, and leadership within the Tertiary Education sector with our series of courses aimed at Education Professionals in higher education.
Instructional Leadership and Management
Build your skills and knowledge to enhance effective teaching and learning, and contribute to greater student achievement.
Includes disability, hearing impairment, special education and specific learning difficulties.
- Master of Learning Intervention
- Graduate Certificate in Learning Intervention
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Learning Difficulties)
- Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Behaviour and Learning)
- Inclusive Education Scholarship - Master of Learning Intervention
- Professional Certificate in Education (Autism Spectrum Conditions)
Psychology and Wellbeing
By studying one of our Psychology and Wellbeing courses, you will learn how to create and evaluate positive and meaningful change and promote optimal leadership within organisations in a range of professional contexts.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
Gain the skills necessary to deliver STEM teaching coursework to students with the latest practices and methodologies.
No results were found.
Looking for undergraduate breadth subjects?
Browse breadth subjects