The Graduate School continues to grow its capability and is focused firmly on the future. We look forward to welcoming new senior leaders who will collaborate with our expert staff and contribute to the ongoing success of the Graduate School.
Our senior staff provide research leadership, play a significant role in advancing their discipline, and work collectively towards advancing the School’s research and teaching priorities.
Join Australia’s leading education researchers and educators in the following roles:
- Chair of Literacies & Languages
- Associate Professor/Professor of Global Studies and International Education
- Associate Professor/Professor of Measurement Analytics
- Associate Professor/Professor of Digital Education
- Associate Professor/Professor of Teacher Education
- Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Curriculum Studies
- Senior Lecturer of Vocational & Lifelong Learning.