A trans disciplinary, research symposium focusing on innovative learning environments in schools and higher education. Transitions 2017 opened the door to an international conversation about realizing the potential of innovative learning spaces.
TRANSITIONS 18 will explore:
- What are teachers doing (well) when transitioning from traditional classrooms to innovative learning environments?
- What strategies are teachers using that are working in ILEs?
- How do teachers adjust to changes in learning spaces?
- How might we enable people, practice, and place when transitioning from traditional classrooms to innovative learning environments?
- What examples are there of effective learning environments in schools?
- What are the challenges for teachers/students in adapting to new spaces?
The call for papers is now open. For full details regarding submission of abstracts, papers and timelines please visit the symposium website.
Woodward Conference Centre
Melbourne Law School (Building 106),
University of Melbourne
185 Pelham St
Carlton VIC 3053