Courses for Professionals information evening
If you are interested in applying for any of courses for professionals in 2018, join us for our upcoming information evening.
The evening will include:
- Welcome from our Deputy Dean, Laureate Professor John Hattie
- Refreshments with our Course Coordinators.
This is your opportunity to learn more about our courses for professionals, and have all your questions answered by our academic course coordinators.
Explore your study options including part time and online study; learn about course structure and delivery, subject options, timetables, fees and scholarships.
Our professional staff will be on hand to offer application support if you need assistance.
You will be able to speak to the following course coordinators on the night:
- Master of Education (International Baccalaureate) Diploma Program – Dr Nicky Dulfer
- Master of Clinical Teaching – Dr Suzanne Rice
- Master of Instructional Leadership – Associate Professor Helen Stokes
- Master of Learning Intervention and associated qualifications – Dr Lisa McKay Brown
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology – Associate Professor Lindsay Oades
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Research – Dr Rhonda Di Base
- Professional Certificate in Educational Neuroscience – Laureate Professor John Hattie
- Master of Education – Associate Professor Shelley Gillis
6.30 - 7.30pm
Level 5, Kwong Lee Dow Building
234 Queensberry Street, Carlton
Melbourne Graduate School of Education