The Melbourne Graduate School of Education offers a wide range of courses open for Semester 2 dedicated to professionals working in education and related areas.
Whether you are looking to take the next step in your career, or simply explore an area of interest, we have a course that suits you.
Application info is available on each course page.
- Master of Education
- Master of Education (International Baccalaureate) DP
- Master of Instructional Leadership – only if professional certificate has been completed
- Master of Modern Languages Education
- Master of TESOL
- Graduate Certificate in Education (Specific Learning Difficulties)
- Graduate Certificate in Learning Intervention
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Research
- Graduate Certificate in Education (International Baccalaureate) DP
- Graduate Certificate in Modern Languages Education
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
- Professional Certificate in Education (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Behaviour and Learning)
Ranked number one in Australia for Education, and top five in the world ‡ , the University of Melbourne is the best place to further your Education career.
‡ QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017