Professional Staff Redesign: Phase two update
In the coming weeks, a number of marketing and admissions staff will be welcomed into the FBE/MGSE/MLS divisional cluster as part of the Professional Staff Redesign (PSR) phase two implementation.
Last week we welcomed Naomi Cooper as Student Recruitment Officer (MGSE), and Cody Moore will join the team as Recruitment Manager (FBE/MGSE/MLS) on Monday 11 October.
MGSE Business Development
Additionally, we recently welcomed Yanna Talpis to the MGSE Business Development Team as a Business Development Associate. Yanna joins us from UoM academic & research where she worked as academic teaching staff across the board for the last four years. She has extensive experience and management expertise in business, education, and music/arts industries. Yanna will work closely with Fiona and Kailesh across business development activities.
We are seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) from staff interested in a range of leadership and senior leadership positions. As you are aware, these leadership positions offer a excellent opportunity for senior staff to develop professionally and personally while also contributing to MGSE.
All applications must include:
- an outline of your interest
- a response to the selection criteria
- a very brief CV (no more than three pages in total).
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the text "Expression of Interest - Name of Role" in the subject line.
EOIs for the following roles close at 5.00pm on 6 October 2021:
- Director Undergraduate Education (levels B-E) - 0.3 FTE workload allocation
- Director Professional Experience (levels C-E) - 0.4 FTE workload allocation
EOIs for the following roles close at 5.00pm on 30 September 2021:
- Casual Academic Coordinator (level B-E)
- *Assistant Dean Diversity & Inclusion (level C-E)
- *Coordinator Graduate Research Advisory Committee Chair (level D-E)
* Please note that the Assistant Dean Diversity & Inclusion and Coordinator Graduate Research Advisory Committee Chair roles will be eligible for a period of study leave at the conclusion of the 2-year term.