Phase 2 Change Plan
The confirmed MGSE Change Plan was released today, Wednesday, 26 May 2021. Visit the MGSE Phase 2 intranet page to read the confirmed change plan and download the updated MGSE organisational chart and new position descriptions.
MGSE Annual and Triennial Academic Performance Reviews postponed
The completion of MGSE Academic Annual Performance and Triennial Reviews have be postponed until 30 May 2021. This is due to a range of research and teaching pressures, such as the re-accreditation of the MTeach.
If you have not done so already, can you please commence discussions with your staff/supervisor. The People & Culture (P&C) team will be available if any staff or supervisors need additional assistance or questions you may have in relation to the Academic Careers @ Melbourne system.
To access Academic Careers @ Melbourne:
- Log in to the Academic Careers @ Melbourne portal
- Click on 'HR Applications' and follow the links to the Academic Careers dashboard of your choice.
How to Guides are located under the Performance Development Framework link including:
- How to Guide for Academics
- How to Guide for Supervisors and Department Administrators
- Find answers to your questions by viewing the Frequently Asked Questions
Contact HR Assist using the General Enquiry form or call +61 3 9035 4000 (option 1.1)
Staff Development 2021
Please note there is no cost for the following courses, all courses are offered virtually, please enrol via TrainME:
Training for managers
- Manager Essentials (1x1.5hr + 2 x 1hr) 12 and 13 July
Provides new managers with the fundamentals of managing at the University, strategies, priorities, manager role in the employee lifecycle and information to be successful.
Training for all staff
- Pride in Action Ally Training (2hr) 9 June
Explores the role allies play and how they can make a difference, how to respond to negative commentary, address questions, concerns and experiences as an ally.
For any enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org