MGSE Media Mentions
Help with media reporting
Have you been in the media recently? We conduct regular media monitoring, however, not all news items show up in our reports. If you've been in the media, and we haven't included it in this report, please submit your story via the MGSE News form.
Professor David Gurr in 'Leading the way', The Herald Sun, 23 June 2021.
Dr Ruth Aston mentioned in:
- 'As COVID-19 impacts mount, Melbourne research sets global standard for healthier schools', www.theage.com.au, 21 June 2021.
- 'Setting a standard on student health', The Age, 21 June 2021.
- 'Health Promoting Schools: a healthy child is a learning child', www.insightplus.mja.com.au, 21 June 2021.
- 'MJA Podcasts 2021 Episode 24: Health Promoting Schools', www.mja.com.au/podcast, 21 June 2021.
- 'A healthy start', www.openforum.com.au, 21 June 2021.
- 'Global standards to embed health and wellbeing into education system', www.eurekalert.org, 20 June 2021.
Dr Natasha Ziebell and Dr Lucy Robertson mentioned in 'New research explores private schools' remote learning experience', EducationHQ.com [Subscription Required], 18 June 2021.
Dr Natasha Ziebell and Dr Lucy Robertson mentioned in 'COVID home schooling "hangover" still causing problems for some students', inqld.com.au, 18 June 2021.
Dr Gwilym Croucher on 'Let’s talk about what each uni does, but don’t make it a choice between teaching or research', www.theconversation.com, 16 June 2021.
Professor Janet Clinton, Professor John Hattie and the Melbourne Graduate School of Education in 'Generation COVID: Will the kids be alright?', The Age, 12 June 2021.
Professor Lindsay Oades mentioned in 'Free schools guide about inclusiveness and climate science is not ideological — it’s based on evidence', The Conversation, 11 June 2021.
Professor Emeritus Frank Larkins in 'Vice-chancellors’ pay cut as NSW universities feel heat over salaries', The Sydney Morning Herald, 10 June 2021.
Professor Emeritus Frank Larkins in 'Vice-chancellors take a pay cut but three remain in $1m club', The Age, 9 June 2021.