Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Language and Literacy Research Hub
- Cross, R. (2014). Current approaches to Languages education: Best evidence synthesis. Melbourne, VIC: Catholic Education Commission of Victoria. (44 pp.)
- Lu, W., & Cross, R. (2014). Making sense of mixed messages: Literacy within the Australian Curriculum. Literacy Learning, 22(2), 41-50.
- Buzacott, Lucy. (2014). The Black Mother as Murderess: William Faulkner’s Requiem for a Nun and Toni Morrison’s Beloved. In Living Language, Living Memory - Essays on the Works of Toni Morrison. Ed. Kerstin W Shands & Giulia Grillo Mikrut. Södertörn University.
- Davies, Larissa McLean, et al. "Addressing the 'essences': Making English teachers." English in Australia 48.3 (2014): 72.
- Cross, Russell. "Defining content and language integrated learning for languages education in Australia." Babel 49.2 (2014): 4.
- Farrell, Lesley. "What research has been/is being undertaken in adult literacy and numeracy and by whom and why: internationally and locally?." Literacy and Numeracy Studies 22.1 (2014): 59-68.
- Gerrard, Jessica, and Lesley Farrell. "Remaking the professional teacher: Authority and curriculum reform." Journal of Curriculum Studies 46.5 (2014): 634-655.
- Molyneux, Paul, and Debra Tyler. "Place-based education and pre-service teachers: a case study from India." International Journal of Inclusive Education 18.9 (2014): 877-887.
- Veness, C., Prior, M., Eadie, P., Bavin, E., & Reilly, S. (2014). Predicting autism diagnosis by 7 years of age using parent report of infant social communication skills. Journal of paediatrics and child health, 50(9), 693-700.
- Zambrana, I. M., Pons, F., Eadie, P., & Ystrom, E. (2014). Trajectories of language delay from age 3 to 5: persistence, recovery and late onset. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 49(3), 304-316.
- Love, K., Sandiford, C., Macken-Horarik, M., & Unsworth, L. (2014). From 'bored witless' to'rhetorical nous': Teacher orientation to knowledge about language and strengthening student persuasive writing. English in Australia, 49(3), 43.
- Lo Bianco, J. (2014). Domesticating the Foreign: Globalization's Effects on the Place/s of Languages. The Modern Language Journal, 98(1), 312-325.
- Lo Bianco, J. (2014). A cerebration of language diversity, language policy, and politics in education.Review of Research in Education, 38(1), 312-331.
- Lo Bianco, J. (2014). Asia and Anglosphere: Public symbolism and language policy in Australia. In Dynamic Ecologies (pp. 59-73). Springer Netherlands.