Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Language and Literacy Research Hub
- Cross, R., & O’Loughlin, K. (2013). Continuous assessment frameworks within university English Pathway Programs: Realising formative assessment within high-stakes contexts. Studies in Higher Education, 38(4), 584-594.
- Cross, R. (2013). Research and evaluation of the Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) approach to teaching and learning languages in Victorian schools. Melbourne, VIC: Victorian Department of Education & Early Childhood Development. (125 pp.)
- McLean Davies, Larissa, et al. "Masterly preparation: embedding clinical practice in a graduate pre-service teacher education programme." Journal of Education for Teaching 39.1 (2013): 93-106.
- Davies, Larissa McLean, Brenton Doecke, and Philip Mead. "Reading the local and global: Teaching literature in secondary schools in Australia." Changing English 20.3 (2013): 224-240.
- Cross, Russell. "Research and evaluation of the content and language integrated learning (CLIL) approach to teaching and learning languages in Victorian schools." (2013).