Teaching and learning
The Language and Literacy Research Hub currently offers numerous graduate courses. The Hub offers a range of training programs in literacy, including the Master of Literacy Education. There are also programs focussed on Languages education, such as The Master of Modern Languages Education, the Graduate Certificate in Languages Education, and the Professional Certificate in Education (Content and Language Integrated Learning.) These are professional development programs for those who wish to further their career in language and literacy. Those interested in TESOL programs should consider the Master of TESOL and the Graduate Certificate in TESOL.
Research higher degrees
Academic staff at the LLRH are available to supervise students wishing to pursue a Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Education in language and literacy education.
- Master of Literacy Education
- Master of Modern Languages Education
- Graduate Certificate in Modern Languages Education
- Professional Certificate in Education (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Master of TESOL
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL