The staff-guided international study tour is expected to visit selected government and non-government organisations and educational institutions in three EU member countries in 2023.
The proposed study tour dates are September-October 2023.
- The international study tour conducted as part of the subject EDUC90949 Education Policy in Practice is not offered in 2020, 2021 and 2022 due to Covid19 travel restrictions.
- The running of the international study tour is subject to the enrolment of the minimum numbers of participants.
- Subject to obtaining the necessary approvals and minimum enrolment numbers, the international study tour is expected to run in 2023.
- The international study tour is self-funded and each participant is responsible for their own travel expenses, including flights, accommodation, meals, ground transport, visas and all other travel related expenses.
- The Melbourne Mobility Awards (eligiblity and selection criteria apply) provide a one-off payment of $1,000 for overseas study for at least 3 weeks and up to 12 weeks.
- The John and Eric Smyth Travelling Scholarship supports current eligible MGSE students with travel and accommodation costs for the duration of an overseas travel program related to current studies. A single payment, the value of which will be determined based on the duration and anticipated costs association with your program. The scholarship is designed to contribute to costs associated with your overseas travel program, not to cover the entire cost.
The European Commission support for the production of this website does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.