Skip to main content
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Centre for Wellbeing Science
- Currie, G., Richardson, T., Smyth, P. Vella-Brodrick, D., Hine, J., Lucas, K., Stanley, J., Morris, J., Kinnear, R., & Stanley, J. (2009). Investigating links between transport disadvantage, social exclusion and well-being in Melbourne - Preliminary results. Transport Policy, 16, 97-105.
- Frydenberg, E., & Lewis, R. (2009). The relationship between wellbeing, negative avoidant coping, and active coping in a large sample of Australians adolescents. Psychological Reports, 745-758.
- Frydenberg, E. & Lewis, R. (2009). The relationship between problem-solving efficacy and coping amongst Australian adolescents. British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 37, 51-64.
- Haslam, N., Whelan, J., & Bastian, B. (2009). Big Five traits mediate associations between values and subjective well-being. Personality and Individual Differences, 46, 40-42.
- Mitchell, J., Stanimirovic, R., Klein, B. & Vella-Brodrick, D. (2009). A randomised controlled trial of a self-guided internet intervention promoting well-being. Computers in Human Behavior, 25, 749-760.
- Norrish, J. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2009). Positive psychology and adolescents: Where are we now? Where to from here? Australian Psychologist, 44, 270-278.
- Page, K. M. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2009). The 'what', 'why' and 'how' of employee well-being: A new model. Social Indicators Research, 90, 441-458.
- Stanley, J. & Vella-Brodrick, D. A. (2009). The usefulness of social exclusion to inform social policy in transport. Transport Policy, 16, 90-96.
- Vella-Brodrick, D. A., & Page, K. M. (2009). Positive leadership: Accentuating and cultivating human resources. In J. C. Sarros (Ed.) Contemporary perspectives on leadership: Focus and meaning for ambiguous times. Prahran, Vic.: Tilde University Press. https://research.monash.edu/en/publications/positive-leadership-accentuating-and-cultivating-human-resources
- Vella-Brodrick, D. A., Park, N. & Peterson, C. (2009). Three ways to be happy: Pleasure, engagement, and meaning: Findings from Australian and US samples. Social Indicators Research, 90, 165-179.