All professional learning programs have been developed through an extensive co-design with South Australian teachers, school leaders and curriculum experts to ensure explicit understanding of local needs. All programs represent contextualisation to the local curriculum, frameworks and planning and improvement cycles.
Key features include:
- Intensive-based teaching model, with facilitated coaching embedded throughout delivery
- Applied Learning Project – school based project to apply new skills and knowledge developed in the program
- Rigorous design – tailored for the Australian curriculum, and supported with formative and summative Evidence for Learning tasks that enable advanced standing into graduate courses at MGSE
- Contextualised – customised content specifically targeted to South Australian frameworks and system-level learning needs
- Flexible and adaptive – all programs can be delivered seamlessly in either face-to-face, blended or fully online modes
- Research underpinnings – our programs are designed by leading academics with a clear and explicit link to current evidence-based research around innovative best-practice strategies to improve student achievement.
Figure 2: Sample Overview of Professional Learning Program