How to apply
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from both domestic and international applicants, and you’ll be assessed for the next available intake. You may be eligible to receive credit towards your chosen course based on previous experience or study, and your application will automatically be assessed for advanced standing.
- A three-year undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline area.
- Advanced standing of up to 100 credit points of the 200 credit point degree will be granted to applicants who have either:
- A four-year education degree, or equivalent, or
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline and at least 50 credit points, or equivalent, of graduate study in education.
All students must meet English language requirements.
Application check list
Work through the checklist below to ensure you complete all the necessary steps.
- Check the minimum entry requirements of your desired course.
- Apply online
Submit your application online, or through an overseas representative. If you’re applying for more than one course be sure to number your preferences. For more information visit: education.unimelb.edu.au/apply
- Submit your supporting documentation
You will need to provide:
- Transcripts from your previous studies, this includes complete and incomplete degrees
- Testamur (the certificate you received on graduation)
- Evidence showing you meet the English language requirements. For more information, visit: futurestudents.unimelb.edu.au/english-requirements
- A certified translation if your documents are not in English
- Supporting documentation to your online application.