The Melbourne Graduate School of Education is home to nine research centres:
- Assessment Research Centre (ARC)
- Centre for Research on Education Systems (formerly CPELL)
- Centre for Program Evaluation (CPE)
- Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE)
- Chinese Teacher Training Centre (CTTC)
- International Centre for Classroom Research (ICCR)
- LH Martin Institute for Higher Education Leadership and Management
- Centre for Positive Psychology
- Youth Research Centre (YRC)
We have a number of other specialist areas who are involved in a wide range of research projects.
We also host the Melbourne Social Equity Institute.