The Melbourne Graduate School of Education is home to the following research centres:
- Assessment Research Centre (ARC)
- Centre for Positive Psychology
- Centre for Program Evaluation (CPE)
- Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE)
- Centre for Vocational and Educational Policy (CVEP)
- International Centre for Classroom Research (ICCR)
- LH Martin Institute for Higher Education Leadership and Management
- Youth Research Centre (YRC)
We have a number of other specialist areas who are involved in a wide range of research projects.
We also host the Melbourne Social Equity Institute.