Research centres and hubs
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education is home to the following research centres:
- Assessment Research Centre (ARC)
- Centre for Positive Psychology (CPP)
- Centre for Program Evaluation (CPE)
- Centre for Vocational and Educational Policy (CVEP)
- International Centre for Classroom Research (ICCR)
- Melbourne Centre for the Study of Higher Education (inc. LH Martin Institute) (CSHE)
- Youth Research Centre (YRC)
We also have a number of research hubs:
And other specialist areas who are involved in a wide range of research projects.
We also host the Melbourne Social Equity Institute.