Kids in the Kitchen
Disguise healthy veggies in these yummy fritters. Your kids will love them!
- 2 potatoes (400g), peeled and grated
- 1 carrot (150g), peeled and grated
- 2 zucchinis (360g), grated
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped continental parsley
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Add potatoes, carrot, zucchini, corn, onion, flour, salt, parsley and egg yolks to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place egg whites into another bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Then fold through vegetable mixture.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat, adding a little oil. Use 1/3 cup of the mixture to make each fritter and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
Serve with sweet chilli sauce or salad