Talking Spaces: Geographies, Practices, Societies
Talking Spaces 8 will explore Innovative Learning Environments (ILE’s) through multiple perspectives: Geographies, Societies and Practices. Across two days, participants will engage in talks, panels, and workshops, as-well-as an immersive ‘day in the life of an ILE’ experience. Collectively this will provide insight into ‘global perspectives on learning environments’.
- Kathleen Donohoe, Director, Future Learnings Unit, New South Wales Department of Education
- Philip Idle, Global Chair-Elect, Association for Learning Environments & Director, EIW Architects
- Dr Pamela Woolner, Senior Lecturer in Education, Newcastle University (United Kingdom)
Guest Panelists & Facilitators:
- John Augeri, Co-founder & Deputy Director, Paris Île-de-France Digital University
- Sarah Ball, Principal, Global Education Sector, Woods Bagot
- Steve Cook, Principal, Albert Park College
- John Dainutis, Area Executive Director, Department of Education and Training (Victoria)
- Jayne Harrison, Managing Director, JDH Architects
- Jayne Heath, Principal, Australian School of Science and Mathematics (ASMS)
- Christopher Kommatas, Accelerator Program Director, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Peter Malatt, Director, Six Degrees Architects
- Megan O'Connell, Director, Mitchell Institute
For a limited time, LEaRN are offering an ‘Early Bird’ price of $550.00. We are also offering a group booking discount to register five members of your organisation and only pay the price for registering four*.
Early Bird: $550.00
Group: $2,380.00 (5 tickets)
* Please note the group booking rate is only based on the regular price, not early bird.
Talking Spaces 8 is brought to you by the Learning Environments Applied Research Network (LEaRN) and the Innovative Learning Environments & Teacher Change ARC Linkage Project (ILETC) at the University of Melbourne.
We are now calling for expressions of interest in sponsoring our 2018 event. We’re interested in sponsors who can help us deliver our unique conference devoted to deep conversations about learning and space. If you’re interested in being involved, please get in touch.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Day-one: Woodward Conference Centre, Level 10, Melbourne Law School, 185 Pelham Street, Carlton.
Day-two: Albert Park College Environmental Arts Hub, 40 Bay Street, Port Melbourne.