Centre for Positive Psychology
Teaching and Graduate studies
Studying Positive Psychology at Melbourne
There are 4 ways to study positive psychology at the University of Melbourne:
- Melbourne Master of Applied Positive Psychology
- Positive psychology: undergraduate breadth subjects for undergraduate students
- Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Education)
- Professional Certificate in Positive Psychology
- Masters by research and PhD programs:
- Master of Applied Positive Psychology graduates who already possess a relevant Bachelor Honours or Masters Honours degree with a H2A (75%) average or above are eligible to apply for an Master of Philosophy, Doctor of Education or PhD program.
- Alternatively, Master of Applied Positive Psychology graduates can study the Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Research as a pathways to the MPhil, DEd/PhD program.
Centre staff make a significant contribution to a wide range of postgraduate studies and teaching within the Melbourne Graduate School of Education: